It is one of the highly blessed night & day. On this day, in year 3 AH is the birth of the first grandson of the Holy Prophet (saw), Imam al-Hasan al-Mujtaba (as)
(1) Have a bath (Religious Ghusl)
(2) Recite Ziarat of Imam Husayn (A.S.)
(3) Pray a 6 Rak-a’t Salat in 3 sets of 2 Rak-a’ts each, In every Rak-a’t, after the recitation of Soorah Al Faatihah, recite: (i) SOORAH AL YAASEEN (ii) SOORAH AL MULK (iii) SOORAH AL IKHLAAS
(4) Pray a 100 Rak-a’t Salaat in 50 sets of two Rak-a’ts each, In evry Rak-a’t after the recitation of Soorah Al Faatih’ah, recite Soorah Al Ikhlaas 10 times.
(5) Pray a 4 Rak-a’t Salaat, In the first 2 Rak-a’ts, after recitation of Soorah Al Faatih’ah, recite Soorah Al Ikhlaas 100 times; and in ht elast 2
Pray an 8 Rak-a’t, after the recitation of Soorah Al Faatih’ah, recite Soorah Al Zilzaal 30 times
O Allah do not let indecision and confusion take hold of me, in this month, nor errors and lapses get the better of me, nor let misfortune and disaster make me its target, through Thy power O He who makes powerful those who willingly submit to Him.
ALLAAHUMMA LAA TUW-AAKHID’NEE FEEHIL BIL-A’THARAAT WA AQILNEE FEEHI MINAL KHATAAYAA WAL HAFAWAAT WA LAA TAJ-A’LNEE FEEHI GHARAZ”AN LIL-BALAAYAA WAL AAFAAT
Pray a 4 Rak-a’t Salaat, In every Rak-a’t, after the recitation of Soorah Al Faatih’ah, recite Soorah Al Ikhlaas 25 times.
O Allah remove from me, in this month, the impurities of soul immorality and tendency to turn from good with disgust; let me be calm and composed in the face of events and accidents that have to happen; let me attach myself to piety and make friends with the pious, through Thy assistance, O the Apple of the eyes of the docile..
ALLAAHUMMA TAHHIRNEE FEEHI MINAD DANASI WAL
Pray a 8 Rak-a’t Salaat, In every Rak-a’t , after the recitation of Soorah Al Faatih’ah, recite Soorah Al Qadr 30 times.
O Allah, in this month, beautify me with the trimming and frills of modesty and chastity, let contentment and (self) satisfaction by my daily wear, let me adhere to justice and fairplay in my dealings with (fellow men), and keep me safe from all that which terrify me, through Thy support, O He who gives support to the frightened.
ALLAAHUMMA ZAYYINNEE FEEHI BIS-SITRI WAL I’FAAF
Recommended Prayer: Pray a 2 Rak-a’t Salaat, In every Rak-a’t after the recitation of Soorah Al Faatih’ah, recite Sorah Al Kawthar 20 times
Dua for the 11th Day of Ramadhan:
O Allah show love to me, in this month, by bestowing favours, inspire me with aversion unto that which corrupts my morals or lures me to sins, and through Thy help defend me by granting immunity from penalty and flames of the Fire, O He who comes to the help of those who cry for help.
ALLAHUMMA H’ABBIB ILAYYA FEEHIL IH’SAAN WA